Available Courses and Fees
AYURVEDA ACHARYA (BACHELOR OF AYURVEDA MEDICINE & SURGERY - BAMS)
The Institute offers Bachelor of Ayurveda in Medicine and Surgery (B A M S) course of 5 and 1/2 years duration which includes one year of compulsory internship..
B.A.M.S DEGREE COURSE:
The B.A.M.S. Degree is 5 years and 6 months course consisting the following pattern –
- First Year – 12 months.
- Second Year – 12 months.
- Third Year – 12 months.
- Fourth Year – 18 months.
- Internship – 12 months.
- 12th examination pass with PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) subjects Aggregate minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject for appear in entrance examination.
- Qualified NEET Examination or any other examination as decided by Central or State Government.
- By the counselling conducted by Central Government (for 15% seat for all India students) and by State Government (for rest 85% seat for Uttar Pradesh students).
Prof. Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Jaunpur.
COURSE & OTHER FEE:
As per the rules of C.C.I.M., New Delhi & UP government
- Course fee: 2, 82,300/- per Annum (applicable for one academic session)
- Examination fee: As decided by University.
- Security Money: There is no Security Money Desied by the Manegment It will be applicable, It will be Desied by the Manegment .
- Other fee: As decided by College Management.
- Hostel fee: Charges of hostel on double occupancy in single room is: Residence and mess charge: Rs.60, 000/- Per Student Per Annum (including food).
60 students per year intake capacity permitted by CCIM
- Admit Card of NEET examination.
- Counselling Letter.
- Allotment Letter.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C. duly countersigned by competent educational authority.
- Character certificate: The applicant must submit a Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth (Copy of High School Certificate).
- Migration Certificate: Applicable to students coming from other State / University.
- Passport size Photographs (12 Copies + 6 Copies Stamp size).
- All certificates of examinations passed (Only original Certificate/Marks sheet/documents will be produced at the time of admission.